+ Elenana
+ 04 Jan
+ elenatan@gmail.com

Full time music teacher
Loves God's creation, Loves travels, Loves beaches........
Friday, July 27, 2012
My faith to the test

It's increasingly difficult. I say to myself, what have i gotten myself into?

Did i not have a nice and peaceful life? Why did i choose to jump into this and get married to another family who treats me worse than my own parents?

His father is going too far. He has started calling me names. He is starting to use all his traditional beliefs to dictate what his son does in a marriage. On one hand, i see his point, on the other hand, calling me names is just outrightly waging war. Downright disrespectful unfortunately.

i need to move out soon.


Dance-An expression of LOVE that flows from my heart
at 9:16 AM

Arabesque
Elmo-nette
BI-eliza
PIC
The 4th Haven
Bobochacha
Chrisnana
Cheongster
Chefs Affair
The Oxymoron


Pirouette