+ Elenana
+ 04 Jan
+ elenatan@gmail.com

Full time music teacher
Loves God's creation, Loves travels, Loves beaches........
Thursday, July 07, 2011

When i saw your website, my heart skipped a beat. I thought to myself..."this is it.."but i really don't know..and i can only pray that something will work out.

Meanwhile, i've been thrown weights left right centre. So much expectations, so little time. Neverending pains come in abundance. But the important things in life will always remain important, for as long as they are deemed -important.

Oh God, give me strength..... only you know - i'm about to collapse.


Dance-An expression of LOVE that flows from my heart
at 11:54 PM

Arabesque
Elmo-nette
BI-eliza
PIC
The 4th Haven
Bobochacha
Chrisnana
Cheongster
Chefs Affair
The Oxymoron


Pirouette